Saturday, September 14, 2013

Those were the days...

Does anyone remember this book?  I still have it! Well used, the cover is torn off.  My younger friends call it my "hippie book" and laugh raucously as they peruse it.  I was in my twenties when I referred to this book for many things, my cousin and I claim we made almost everything in this book (exaggeration)!  I mention it because the focus of this blog is much like the focus of that book (not quite to that extreme).  I am teaching myself to get back to preparing whole foods, from scratch, preparing my own body care products and using less harsh chemicals in the household.

I feel very nervous about this blog because I am no writer.  I would, however, like to share some of my experiences and recipes with others who are experiencing auto-immune disease and/or are interested in lessening their exposure to harsh chemicals.  Or are just interested.

If you get a chance, take a look at a couple of SnapGuides I created:

2 comments:

eugene long said...

This is a great idea. I'll be followin' from now on. Keep it goin'.

"WholesomeHodgePodge said...

Thanks, my friend!